2009, 2017, alternative, band, Bruce Peninsula, Canada, Coeur de pirate, Cousins, Dance, electronica, Ennuie, folk, Giant Hand, Great Bloomers, Group, Hey Ocean!, Hooded Fang, In-Flight Safety, indie, Kalle Mattson, Keturah Johnson, live, Music, Musicians, Ottawa, Passion Pit, Photography, Politique, pop, punk, Relief Maps, Rock, Ruby Coast, Rural Alberta Advantage, Said The Whale, show, Spiral Beach, Still Life Still, Timber Timbre, Torngat, Ukrainia, Winchester Warm, Young Galaxy, Zaphod Beeblebrox
2015, 2017, alternative, band, Canada, Cellphone, Dan Mangan + Blacksmith, Dance, electronica, folk, George The Poet, Group, Hollerado, James Bay, Juan Wauters, Kitty Davis & Lewis, Låpsley, Lowell, Michael Feuerstack, Moss Lime, Music, Music Video, Musicians, Ottawa, pop, punk, Radio, Raury, Recoilers, Rich Aucoin, Rock, show, Shura, Sonny & The Sunsets, Steamers, Stormzy, The Ashleys, Those Gulls, UK, USA, Viet Cong, Will Butler, Women, Years & Years
- More interviews
- More live sessions on the show
- Focus on arts and culture happening in Ottawa
Have a listen to the debut show
- Dan Mangan + Blacksmith – Mouthpiece
- Hollerado – Firefly
- Juan Wauters + Carmelle – Wearing Leather, Wearing Fur
- The Ashleys – Wildtype
- Steamers – Head North
- Cellphone – Greenish Black
- Lowell – Cloud 69
- Those Gulls – The Out
- George The Poet – My Love Is Your Love (#5 on BBC Sound of 2015)
- Raury – God’s Whisper (#4 on BBC Sound of 2015)
- Stormzy – Not That Deep (#3 on BBC Sound of 2015)
- James Bay – Hold Back The River (#2 on BBC Sound of 2015
- Years & Years – Real (#1 on BBC Sound of 2015
- Låpsley – Falling Short/Dancing
- Shura – Indecision
- Sonny & The Sunsets – Cheap Extensions
- Wish – Slacker
- Will Butler – Take My Side
- Kitty, Davis & Lewis – Baby Bye Bye
- Michael Feuerstack – The Devil
- Viet Cong – Silhouettes
- Women – Eyesore
- Moss Lime – Calabria 2014
- Rich Aucoin – City I Love / Four More Years
- Recoilers – Beachfront Resort Vacation
2016, Arboretum Festival, Art, band, Bonnie Doon, Canada, Culture, Event, FEVERS, Fiver, Group, Heavy Medicine Band, Jerusha Lewis, Jon Hynes, Kristy Nease, Music, Music Video, Musicians, Neema Mugala, Ottawa, Pascal Delaquis, show, The Acorn, The Luyas, The Talking Heads, Wooden Stars, Yellow Jacket Avenger
Get ready to burn the house down on December 10, 2016.
Arboretum Festival presents I Can’t Believe It’s Not returns for its 6th edition with a 13-song live dance party celebration of inimitable new wave pioneers Talking Heads, featuring seminal tracks from Remain In Light, Speaking In Tongues, Fear of Music, ’77 and many more!
Taking place at St. Albans Church which is on 454 King Edward Ave
Tickets are $20 adv/door and All Ages/19+
Opening up the show will be The Luyas and Fiver!
Here is the list of the musicians playing:
On October 7, Debaser presents The Luyas return to Hull venue and art space le Temporaire in support of their release Says You out now on Paper Bag Records.
Supporting will be Aylmer QC artist CHÉRIE and Toronto cosmic pop songstress L CON (member of Del Bel).
More information about the show, click here.
Fun fact: The last time the Luyas played at Le Temporaire in 2013, David Byrne attended the event after his performance at Ottawa Jazz Festival with St Vincent.
2011, Alex Maltby, alternative, Babylon Nightclub, band, Canada, Experimental, Gary Franks, Group, indie, Lidija Marie, live, Music, Musician, Musicians, Ottawa, Photography, pop, Roberta Bondar, Rock, show, Tyler Ivan Goodman