2017, A Tribe Called Red, alternative, Arts, Austra, Brave Radar, Canada, Century Palm, CHUO FM, City of Stars, Culture, Dance, Desperate Journalist, Dirty Projectors, electronica, folk, Gianna Lauren, Hannah Georgas, Hollerado, indie, Interview, Khodara, Kid Koala, La La Land, London Grammar, Mo Kenney, Molly Burch, Moonlight, Music, Music Video, Musicians, Nicholas Britell, No Ice, Peach Pit, Phern, Podcast, pop, punk, Radio, Rock, Ryan Gosling, Saul Williams, Shad, Sonic Avenues, Studio Sixty Six, Tanya Tagaq, Thanya Iyer, The Acorn, The Proper Ornaments, The XX, UK, USA
No Filter for January 9, 2017.
I had on the show Rose Ekins of Studio Sixty Six who is the general manager and curator.
She came to talk about the exhibition called Kanata 150? which runs from January 12 – February 18, 2017.
The interview is at the second hour in the 30 minute mark.
Have a listen:
- The Acorn – Rapids
- Gianna Lauren – Windows
- Mo Kenney – Deja Vu
- Century Palm – King of John St / Walk Forever Blind
- Kid Koala – The Observable Universe
- Nicholas Britell – The Middle of the World
- Ryan Gosling – City of Stars
- Del Bel – Look On Down from The Bridge
- Desperate Journalist – Resolution
- Brave Radar – Northern Planet
- Khodara – Billie
- The Proper Ornaments – Bridge by a Tunnel
- Phern – Crosswalk Talk
- London Grammar – Rooting For You
- Sonic Avenues – Forgetting the Sound of My Mind
- Top 5 Songs of the week
- Tanya Tagaq – Centre feat. Shad
- A Tribe Called Red – Virus (Alan Rosales Remix)
- Thanya Iyer – Daydreaming
- Peach Pit – Sweet FA
- No Ice – The Cemetery
- Molly Burch – Try