I was away on September 17th due to being in Toronto to attend the 2018 Polaris Music Prize Gala.
Here is the Top 5 songs for the week of September 17 – 24.
Don’t forget to tune every Mondays on CHUO 89.1FM
This week at #1 for the second week and retiring after 5 weeks goes to Jim Bryson.
Cut Bait is taken from the EP Tired of Waiting!
Note: () means last week and  means total weeks.
Comment on the bottom to what songs you want on the Top 5 next week.
- Jim Bryson – Cut Bait (1) 
- Fucked Up – Normal People (2) 
- Petra Glynt – Surveillance (3) 
- Shad – The Fool, Pt 3 (Frame of Mind) (4) 
- Oh Geronimo – For The Dogs (5)