2018, alternative, BBC, Blur, British, Britpop, Catatonia, Chemical Brothers, Dance, Dodgy, Elastica, England, Kula Shaker, Manic Street Preachers, Music, Music Video, Oasis, Placebo, pop, Portishead, Prodigy, Pulp, Radiohead, Rock, Stone Roses, Suede, Supergrass, The Boo Radleys, The Lightning Seeds, The Verve, UK, UnderWorld
I have a soft spot for Britpop music.
Four years ago I made my 20 tracks you should listen to and went unnoticed.
Here it is
- Blur – Parklife
- Oasis – Whatever
- Pulp – Common People
- Suede – Wild Ones
- The Verve – Bittersweet Symphony
- Radiohead – Fake Plastic Trees
- Supergrass – Alright
- Elastica – Connection
- Manic Street Preachers – A Design For Life
- Dodgy – Good Enough
- The Boo Radleys – Wake Up Boo!
- Kula Shaker – Hush
- Stone Roses – Fools Gold
- Underworld – Born Slippy
- Chemical Brothers – Setting Sun
- Prodigy – Firestarter
- Baddiel & Skinner & Lightning Seeds – Three Lions ’98
- Portishead – Sour Times
- Placebo – Pure Morning
- Catatonia – Road Rage